The Earthchild Project team have practised and taught the ‘Law of Attraction’ since our inception in 2007. As individuals and an organisation, we’ve had many inspiring experiences which have affirmed our belief that thoughts have the power to influence our reality.
Creating a Vision Board is one way of putting the ‘Law of Attraction’ into practice.
Guidelines for making a Vision Board with Children:
- Take some time to connect to a still space within.
- Imagine a vision for yourself and the life you would like to create. Allow yourself to dream, to feel and to be filled with details.
- When your vision is clear. Put it down on paper
- Use present tense, affirmative words, use colour, use images
- Put your vision board up where you’ll be reminded of it regularly ,or tuck it away somewhere safe.
- The final and essential step is to surrender to the unfolding of your adventure (please note that a spoonful of trust and patience may be required).
For a lesson plan on how to teach the Law of Attraction and Vision Boards to children, click here.
To deepen your understanding of the Law of Attraction we recommend these two films, Whatthebleep.com and Thesecret.tv
This is part of the “Seed Pack – Resources for facilitating holistic education and working” – a free guide offered by Earthchild, to support others in their journey connecting children to themselves, others and the environment. Support our work with Earth Children from under-resourced communities by donating.